Paradise - Here I come!

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Back in Germany!




I now live in Berlin, Germany. This is my last year of study! Berlin is cool: there are incredible buildings and you can still feel this kind of East/West atmosphere. My good friend Laura (here in an East Berlin bar), who came to visit me, would not tell the contrary! However, it is true, Germans are not the funniest people (at least not those in my school) but hé: we are still having fun here with this wonderful nightlife the city offers!

1 Comments:

At 1:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Salut Laura, you are right about Germans and humor, but in defense of my fellow Landsmänner/-frauen I have to point out that you are dealing with BANKERS. Aren't they the epitome of boredom no matter where in the world?! Anyway - enjoy getting away from banks, bankers and the winter! I am curious to read your blog. Viel Glück und alles GUTE. Gruß & Kuß, Caro

 

Post a Comment

<< Home